I received a very unexpected message today - the lovely Ellie at Tailored to an E has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! I am so appreciative of this, especially as Style Trunk is such a new blog and I have been on the blogging scene for less than two months. To know that fellow bloggers enjoy my blog is such a pleasure, so thank you very much!
We all love to be nosy so here are 7 facts about me:
1. I have grown up in the North West of England, but my heritage is actually a mixture of Irish and Welsh.
2. I could eat pancakes every day (although I'm not a massive fan of the pre-made ones you get in the supermarket).
3. I am unable to resist Kurt Geiger.
4. I can be a bit of a food snob (see fact no. 2).
5. I love being organised (geek).
6. I love strong eyebrows (young Cindy Crawford rather than the Scouse Brow).
7. I love Moroccan jewellery and would easy-jet it over there on a regular basis just for the souks (if I had the money and/or time).
I know I'm supposed to award this to 15 other bloggers, but I have chosen 5 that I think truly deserve it and whose blogs I love to read (and I love breaking the rules):